Hi readers and followers. This post is later than it would normally be, and isn't going to be very focusued. I'm about to head out the door to go to work, but I will be posting again when I return home.

Todays later post will resume my follow up with social bookmarking, including new ones I have signed up with. And as always I am collating and analyzing data from SEO analysis to gauge th effectiveness of social bookmarking as part of a long-term SEO plan.

More content to come later, thanks for your patience. Un-expected, but not un-welcome overtime at the warehouse threw my schedule off in a big way yesterday and I was very tired. Its my sincere hope that todays shift is not as long, so I have ample time for my next post and other online activites. See you next post!
edit post

Comments

0 Response to 'More To Come'

Post a Comment