Hi subscribers and followers, first an apology. The last week has seen me in a rather rough physical state. I've been bombarded with alot in my work and home lives, and came down with the flu to make things a little worse...

I'm starting to feel a bit more energised and motivated again, so I am currently studying using social bookmarking to improve results with backlinks, and document the subsequent other results that derive from it.

Some food for thought for you, I checked some results on my blog here, and got this:

Wednesday April 1st 2009
Google PageRank: 0
Google Backlinks: 0
Yahoo Backlinks: 0
MSN Backlinks: 0
AllTheWeb Backlinks: 4
AltaVista Backlinks: 4
Alexa Traffic Rank: 5,986,841

I have just run my stats again, heres the results:

Monday April 13th 2009
Google PageRank: 0
Google Backlinks: 0
Yahoo Backlinks: 0
MSN Backlinks: 0
AllTheWeb Backlinks: 101
AltaVista Backlinks: 101
Alexa Traffic Rank: 3,060,041

Not even a fortnight has passed and I have only made 10 directory submissions so far. I post on Twitter when my blog is updated, but I have a feeling that some of social bookmarking is going on. I have had the priviledge now of doing two online, one-on-one free consultations, and I think maybe people are liking it. To anyone who is enjoying the content here and are bookmarking it, I thank you profusely. To make it easier I have added a widget to the sidebar for social bookmarking for your convenience.

On a final note, I would like to thank Sanjin Saric, who developed the new intro movie at one of my websites, EzyBux4U

His quality of work is exceptional, and also affordable. If you want to get in touch with him, please contact me directly. Thanks for reading, see you again next post.
edit post

Comments

0 Response to 'Recent Absense'

Post a Comment