Hello everyone, and good to see you. I have been hard at work establishing a plan of action, based on my analysis of traffic, which is now, predominantly from search engines and banners, and I have started boosting traffic through Text Ad Exchanges. I still promote banners in traditional traffic exchanges, but the time spent building up credits was inefficient in my eyes, so I have outsourced my clicking and use promotional banners for my blog and preferred text ad exchanges for display. Banner click-thru is better than forced views anyday. Surf credits usually break down into a large stack of banner impressions. My exchanges of choice by best CTR are TrafficEra and EasyHits4U.

Keeping track of your results is important so you can focus your time and credits where you will receive the best outcome for your advertising efforts. While building up my own advertising base I am learning which exchanges perform the best or have significant cash bonuses within them, in upcoming posts will be more of these ad exchanges. I encourage you to join me in building up a huge array of power-houses for your promotional needs.

Got some more material to share about text ad exchanges in the next post, see you then :)
edit post

Comments

1 Response to 'Maintain Organization'

  1. David
    http://timsinternetcashflow.blogspot.com/2009/09/maintain-organization.html?showComment=1252926973674#c4472288836419239280'> September 14, 2009 at 4:16 AM

    I know what you mean by working out all your program and tracking your results. And it is motivating to see the residual commissions build up! XD

     

Post a Comment