Welcome to my latest installment. For once I don't have a new program to put right in front of you. There is one that I am hoping to work out well, but I have put promotional efforts for it on the back-burner until I see the stability in the program that I can trust, and therefore, place before you in unbiased form the opportunity. But for now, onto my latest side project, mentoring and tutoring.

My apprentices are two very good friends of mine (well one is like a big sister to me actually!), and have been hearing about me go on and on about what I do online and how it makes residual or passive income. Dee Mathews and Brendon Missen have decided as a couple to be mentored through the whole process of building multiple income streams. This is a ground-up undertaking, with the whole process broken down into reasonable pieces with myself onsite with them, showing them what has to be done, how to do it, and why it needs to be done. The progress has gone better than I had expected, with Dee and Brendon soaking everything up that I was telling them and felt very motivated to get online asap.

I guided them through setting up a "business" use GMail account, set up with Blogger, and institute AdSense for immediate monetization, with affiliate product reviews and income programs to follow. I am happy to say that there first post is up, and their first Blog ready for viewing. I encourage Followers and subscribers to this Blog to visit and leave an encouraging message for my friends and bright internet marketing apprentices.

More to come on two fronts, the ever powerful Text Ad Exchange medium and more on the development of Dee and Brendon's Blog, Missen's Money Matters. Remember to drop by there and say hello.
edit post

Comments

2 Response to 'My New Apprentices'

  1. David
    http://timsinternetcashflow.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-new-apprentices.html?showComment=1253442046726#c5831204302621461637'> September 20, 2009 at 3:20 AM

    Checked out Missen's Money Matters, kudos to your apprentices, they are doing very well. You seem to be doing rather well yoursel, branching out to help others. Awesome :)

     

  2. Missen Money Matters
    http://timsinternetcashflow.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-new-apprentices.html?showComment=1253538613095#c2312016321868866498'> September 21, 2009 at 6:10 AM

    Tim is a great teacher, he's keeping us well motivated and has already surprised us with how much can be made on Text Ad Exchanges, and how powerful Solo Ads are at building downlines and getting more targeted traffic.

     

Post a Comment