Hi everybody! I haven't yet sorted the promised post regarding some of my advertising resources, but in the meantime, a quick snippet for you!

JointVentureBux has just launched. Officially readers you are receiving first notice and a welcome from its Administrator... me :)

So come aboard and join the latest in internet promotion and a tidy side income stream. This is my first membership site, and I'm very excited about it. I simply cannot sleep right now, but its a great feeling, a natural high for sure. See you again soon :)
edit post

Comments

1 Response to 'First Notice on new Bux site!'

  1. Derek
    http://timsinternetcashflow.blogspot.com/2009/10/first-notice-on-new-bux-site.html?showComment=1256042987174#c2400425714028050698'> October 20, 2009 at 5:49 AM

    Well done on your new site, your marketing prowess contiunes :P

    See you on the Forum of your new site

     

Post a Comment