Google gave me one hell of a slap, and had their hands covered in talcum powder when they did it, so I feel horribly and openly humiliated right now. When logging in to see my progress for the last few days I find that my account has been disabled.

Upon checking my Gmail, I find that due to click activity that has come from "fraud" ridden countries, my account was closed down to protect AdWords advertisers. I feel insulted because I have not gotten involved in their silly click-rings and crap. By how some of my free traffic sources work I get traffic from India and Indonesia and other places Google considers "bad". Screw them I say.

A popular alternative AdBrite is now my choice of ad supplier. For anyone else that has been "slapped" like I have from Google, fight back with AdBrite at your side.

See you again soon with some new Text Ad Exchanges to add to your own advertising and earning arsenals.
edit post

Comments

0 Response to 'Screw Google'

Post a Comment